The Georgia Environmental Compliance Assistance (GECAP) program of the Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) is a free, voluntary, non-regulatory environmental compliance program for Georgia businesses funded by the Georgia Legislature through the State University System of Georgia. GECAP provides environmentally-related technical assistance targeted to small and mid-sized companies in a manner that is accessible, useful, and understandable. The GECAP program does not report to any regulatory agencies. All information is strictly confidential.
For more information about GECAP or for assistance with an environmental question or problem:
- Call the Georgia Tech Research Institute at 404-894-4147 and ask to speak to someone in the GECAP program
- Email Paige Rohrig at email@example.com
- GECAP Assistance Request Form
Managing Environmental Compliance (MEC) is a 3-day course designed to familiarize the participant with current environmental regulations in order to ensure ongoing compliance.
For information about the Managing Environmental Compliance (MEC) course:
- Call Vicki Ainslie at 404-894-4110
- Email Vicki Ainslie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course Registration